Basketball Season Guidelines
· If you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days, have symptoms of COVID-19 (as outlined by the CDC), or have had close contact with a positive COVID-19 patient within the past 10 days, do not attend any activities at Alex Public Schools.
· Face coverings are required while entering and moving about the building. Face coverings are encouraged at all times, but may be removed when seated.
· Families are encouraged to sit together, but should leave six feet between their group and other guest for social distancing purposes.
· Please take advantage of our many hand-sanitizing stations, as well as washing hands frequently.
· We ask that fans not congregate on the floor or in the commons at the conclusion of games. Please exit the building in a timely manner.
· Please assist us by placing all trash in the receptacles provided throughout the gym.
PLAYERS, COACHES, & CHEERLEADERS
· Each player and coach should have their own water bottle; visiting teams should provide their own.
· No handshakes before or after the competition.
· No spirit lines will be allowed.