Dear Student Athletes, Coaches, Parents, and Patrons,
We welcome you to our facilities. As you travel to one of our facilities this year, we would like you to know that your health and safety is our priority. Due to Covid-19, we have put the following guidelines in place to keep you as safe as possible while enjoying Alex sporting events.
- Social distancing is necessary; please stay at least 6 feet apart from one another.
- Wearing masks are required when you cannot social distance.
- Make every effort to have exact change for gate and concession transactions in order to limit exchanges between our workers and patrons.
- Concession workers will be masked and gloved when serving food.
- Lawn chairs are encouraged for seating at the softball complex, and on the north and south side of the football stadium.
- For participants, officials, and coaches, no shared towels, clothing, shoes, or water bottles.
- Masks will be required in locker rooms, athletic training rooms, and coaches’ offices and any area considered outside the playing area or court. Locker rooms will be sanitized prior to and after occupancy.
- Only necessary personnel will be allowed in the press box and at the scorer’s table.
- When traveling to and from away events, all Alex coaches and student athletes will be required to wear face coverings.
- As soon as the event has concluded, please make your way to the exits. No congregating in the facilities.
We thank you for your cooperation. Together, we can make our events safe and enjoyable. If you have any questions please contact our Athletic Director or High school Principal at (405)785-2264